Aquaworld Cancun AM 2 Tank Reef Dive
The waters off the coast of beautiful Cancun harbor one of the world’s most magnificent diving secrets, and with our 8am tour for certified divers, we offer you the spectacular opportunity to discover these underwater wonders for yourself. Reef locations such as El Tùnel, Grampin, Chuchos, and Largo have fascinated visitors for decades, but have at the same time retained their natural beauty. We consider ourselves the best when it comes to Cancun diving, and we assure you that there is no better way to spend a morning in the Mexican Caribbean than to dip beneath the water surface and explore these underwater wonders up to a depth of 60-65 feet!
Our tour begins at 8am and our experienced guides select the best stops for this day’s scuba diving reef adventure. This tour includes two tanks, which will give you ample time to explore the amazing Great Mayan Reef, the largest reef system in the Western hemisphere. An array of tropical fish zip back and forth with their dazzling colors! Gorgeous corals have made their home here, and around them float fascinating sea creatures like turtles, lemon sharks, manatees, and many more! If you love scuba diving, you cannot miss this tropical paradise under the sea!
Included in the 8am 2-tank reef dive is all equipment (excluding wetsuit rental), or you can bring your own. The success of any scuba diving trip depends on how well the guide knows the area. Our diving masters are thoroughly familiar with the reef and its inhabitants, as well as local and weather conditions to make sure that your scuba diving adventure with us will be rewarding, dazzling, and unforgettable. Cancun is considered a scuba diver’s paradise for a reason and you should only trust the best for your underwater explorations!
- Dive at a Caribbean reefs at depths of up to 60 feet
- Witness an amazing array of marine species
- Scuba gear (except wetsuit) and two tanks included
- All dives include equipment, except wetsuit rental, and two tanks
- Instructor supervised reef dive
- Certification card MUST be provided upon check-in
- All dives incur a small additional charge for the Federal Marine Park tax and Dock Fees
What To Bring
- Underwater camera
- Change of clothes
- Towels to dry off
- Biodegradable sunblock
|Cancun Scuba Dive Price Advantage!|
|Tanks and Weights||$64|
- 8:00 AM
- Before you begin any dive with us you must fill out health questionnaire which covers the main illnesses and restrictions that may prevent you from diving. Always consult your doctor before doing any new strenuous activity